1913 Rancho Verde Circle W.
Fabulous expanded two-bedroom, two-bath one-story St Andrews Fairway Villa end unit tucked away at the end of the circle and overlooking the 8th fairway. This gem has been beautifully updated inside and out and offers you the “Good Life” and resort-like lifestyle you so richly deserve.
• Spacious great room features vaulted ceilings, enjoys tranquil golf course views and opens to the back patio as well as an expanded dining area— ideal for optimal indoor/outdoor entertaining flow— and perfect whether entertaining intimate groups or large gatherings.
• Updated kitchen features top of the line appliances (Miele Futura dishwasher, Bosch electric stove and convection microwave oven, Fisher Paykel refrigerator, Insinkerator disposal and instant hot water tap, Grohe faucet) abundant counter space and cabinet storage and convenient access to the backyard- ideal for bar- b-ques and al fresco entertaining.
• Expanded master suite features plantation shutters, serving to control the desired amount of natural light and privacy, Casablanca lighted ceiling fan with in-wall controller, a skylight, and offers that much needed and oh-so wonderful “bonus space” for a retreat, home office, fitness area or hobbies.
• Master bath features a custom vanity with Kohler dual sinks and Graff faucets, a walk-in tiled stall shower with opaque glass door and thermostatic Grohe control, tile floor, Kohler low flow toilet, and mirrored wardrobe closet in the dressing area.
• Guest bedroom features built-in closet storage system and plantation shutters
• Guest bath features custom vanity with Kohler sinks and Graff faucets, Hydro systems custom bathtub with Hansgrohe shower fixtures, tile floor, and Kohler low flow toilet.
• Direct garage access into the home
• Maximum use of living space without the atriums! The square footage noted in the tax records does not include the bonus spaces— so “there’s lots more”!
• Remodeled back yard features a beautiful arbor, patio
lights and a fountain with LED light—an entertainer’s delight. What a wonderful spot to enjoy tranquil views and amazing sunsets!
• Lush lawn expanse separating your home from the neighboring property
Homeowners Association dues of $422/month provide a gated community with immediate proximity to Crow Canyon Country Club, 24-hour manned attendant at the main gate and roving patrol, maintenance of common area grounds, use of six community pools and greenbelts, exterior paint, maintenance of the roof and front yard landscaping, and hazard insurance.